prostaCare, the company that developed the prostaFix device, has done a feasibility study and is now planning its clinical and regulatory study to secure European CE Mark approval.
The feasibility study showed very good results: two-thirds of patients reported experiencing lasting relief and did not experience any serious side effects.
• Quick and lasting symptomatic relief: significantly improved BPH symptom score
• Minimal side effects: preserves sexual function & continence, no device-related serious AE, much less pain.
• Excellent tolerability: well-tolerated & painless (31% patients had no increase in VAS score & avg 1.2)
• Improved QOL: 67% improvement in QOL score at 6-month
• Fast treatment time: 24-minute procedure at optimal dose